Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Beginnings

Hello friends and followers! My name is Michelle Larson and I am proud to be a mom in San Francisco. Married for 5 years, I have 2 daughters, 5 &3.5 years. My oldest just started kindergarten and my youngest a new preschool. With both kids gone in the mornings, or at least until 12 noon, you would think that I have tons of free time to kick back on the couch and watch The View, right?? WRONG!! I hope you will follow me through my daily/weekly adventures of juggling schedules, volunteering at schools, managing a household, making time for my husband (did I mention sex?!) and training for my first marathon! Yes-exciting times ahead in our household.



I hope this blog will be fun reading, an informational source and outlet for all the busy moms and dads out there. I promise to do my best to be as truthful as possible--though that is usually never a problem for me! You make not agree with what I have to say so take what you will and just remember, it's not personal. It's just me.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment